Want touch of extreme knitting to your home? This Jumbo Yarn round cushion is super fun to knit and you can whip it up in under 30 minutes! Keep reading below to make your own.
- 25mm circular knitting needles
- 1 ball of KNIT SAFARI Jumbo Yarn
- a round cushion insert, approximately 30cm in diameter
- circular knitting
3 stitches x 4 rows = 10cm/4" square for Knit stitch
Approximately 30cm in diameter
- Cast on 6 stitches, and join in the round, taking care not to twist your cast on edge. Place stitch marker.
- *Knit 1, increase 1*, repeating the section in between the stars to the end of the round. (12 stitches)
- Repeat Step 2. (24 stitches)
- Knit 3 rounds, taking care to move your stitch marker for each round.
- K2tog for every stitch until you reach the stitch marker. (12 stitches)
- Repeat Step 5. (6 stitches)
- Stuff your cushion with your cushion pad.
- Using your fingers, thread the yarn tail through remaining stitches on the needle and pull tightly to secure the stitches. You might like to thread the tail through twice.
- Secure your cast on end and yarn tail inside your cushion, either with a knot or by taking a length of thread in a matching shade and stitching the ends to the back of another stitch.
- Step back and admire your work, and post a photo on Instagram using #knitsafari so we can all see your craftiness!